Friday, March 7, 2014

Probiotic For A Good Value

Product:  4X Pro-B Digestive Care Natural Probiotic
Pill Count: 28 (One Month Supply)
Method: Gradual Release
MSRP: 19.99
Rating: B-

First and foremost let's just point out that probiotics are not cheap at all. Align is a typical example of a pricey one. What is a probiotic? Simply put, it is a aid for your whole digestion system.  It contains millions of bacteria for your system.

I can't really comment on how effective the product is. I have a lot of stomach problems. But after trying multiple probiotics I have found that they just don't help me unfortunately. But I can review everything else about it.
The price is great as I just mentioned. Almost half what other probiotics charge you.
The pills aren't too big. They are easy to swallow. And you could even break them in half easier. Or even soften them up with your saliva. They don't have a nasty aftertaste either.
The blister pack does suck as usual. It's kinda tough to get a pill out without breaking it.

So overall I'd recommend this product. Just make sure you actually need a probiotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friendly to Your Mouth and the Environment!

What:  Tom's of Maine Toothbrush Type: Soft Bristles 4 count Price:  $11.99 Rating: 5.0 Tom's of Maine is an awesome company. ...