Friday, September 13, 2013

And The Singer is Good

Artist:  Brendan James        Album: The Day is Brave          Genre: Piano pop.

Carly Simon has been quoted as giving Brendan James 2 thumbs up. (My words not her's.) And when you put the cd on you immediately agree with her. He has a voice that seems like it would be right at home on a country album but also equally comfortable with a jazz band too. But he thankfully has chosen neither. Instead we have a cd with 11 soulful tracks.
Now this is honestly not my style of music. I am more of a Rock and Roll guy. But at the same time I recognize a good artist when I see one, and Brendan James is going places. If you are going to do piano pop music this is what it should sound like......

Rating 4.3 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friendly to Your Mouth and the Environment!

What:  Tom's of Maine Toothbrush Type: Soft Bristles 4 count Price:  $11.99 Rating: 5.0 Tom's of Maine is an awesome company. ...