Friday, September 27, 2013

Hilarious! Just Ask Abraham Lincoln.



Book Title: My Custom Van: And 50 Other Mind-Blowing Essays that Will Blow Your Mind All Over Your Face
Author: Michael Ian Black
Genre: Adult Humor

I remember the first time I saw Michael Ian Black he was one of the commentators on the VH1 show "I Love The 80's." I remember thinking he was pretty funny. So when I saw he had a book I had to check it out. Frankly, it is pure gold.
In the book he writes about 50 essays ranging from the topic of how vampires would be good for the economy to how he could convince himself to eat dog crap for the rest of his life. Not that every essay is pure genius. 'One Day I am Going to Open a Scented Candle Shop' falls a little flat. But in general 99% of the book is right on. I'm laughing now as I recall the story, 'An Open Letter to the Hairstylist Who Somehow Convinced me to Get a Perm When I was in Sixth Grade.'

Yes, you do need to get this book. It's that funny....

Rating 3.9 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friendly to Your Mouth and the Environment!

What:  Tom's of Maine Toothbrush Type: Soft Bristles 4 count Price:  $11.99 Rating: 5.0 Tom's of Maine is an awesome company. ...