Friday, January 24, 2014

What's The Point In Having a Phone You Can't Use?

Product:  OtterBox Armor Series Waterproof Case for Samsung Galaxy S III
Retail:  99.95
Category: Cell phone case
Waterproof: Yes
Rating: F


Horrible. That's the first and foremost thought I have about this case. The idea is solid. And it probably is waterproof. And it is definitely sturdy. But how much use is it when you can't use it?
First issue is the fact you just can't hear it. If you don't have a bluetooth you are out of luck there. You won't be able to hear through the speaker with the case on. Second issue is with the screen turning off. This feature is to save battery. It goes crazy with this case. I found myself almost unable to miss with it at all during a call.
The third problem I had was the buttons are almost completely unresponsive. Now I know how the Thing from the Fantastic Four feels when he tries to make a phone call.

So when you factor in the price plus all the things wrong with this case, I say save your money! This is the second OtterBox I have gotten for my Samsung Galaxy, and both of them were terrible. Avoid at all costs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friendly to Your Mouth and the Environment!

What:  Tom's of Maine Toothbrush Type: Soft Bristles 4 count Price:  $11.99 Rating: 5.0 Tom's of Maine is an awesome company. ...