Sunday, October 6, 2019

For Him?

What it is:  Hugo Boss The Scent Cologne
Estimated Release Date:  10/1/19
MSRP:  $78.00
Rating: 2.5


I love Hugo Boss. I find the majority of their scents to be a perfect balance between ruggedness and a hint of sweet. But this one? On my first whiff of it I was disappointed. It personally smelled a little too weak for a masculine fragrance. I figured it was just me. But when my wife first smelled it, I had a hard time convincing her it was a man's cologne. She thought it was too floral for guy.
And yes I know in this day and age people get up in arms about stuff like this! So I don't mean to offend any guys who think this is the most amazing cologne they have ever smelled! And if you love it and want to wear it, go for it! This is just my opinion. I just prefer my colognes to be a bit more rugged and stronger smelling. This one is a little too light for me. And I don't see myself ever wearing it. Just my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friendly to Your Mouth and the Environment!

What:  Tom's of Maine Toothbrush Type: Soft Bristles 4 count Price:  $11.99 Rating: 5.0 Tom's of Maine is an awesome company. ...