Thursday, August 9, 2012

Welcome To The Company

We all have them, and they all stink.  No I'm not talking about butt holes.  I'm talking about opinions.  We love to read, discuss, and argue with people about what they think about things.  Frankly, it's a lot of fun.

I personally do a lot of writing of reviews on different sites.  Amazon.com, swapacd.com, ebay.com, Netflix, etc.  Since I enjoyed it so much, I thought I'd move it to a blog.  All my reviews, every site, collected here.  Feel free to read as much or as little as you want.  Comment if you feel like it.  If not, that's cool too.  The only thing I ask is not to be vulgar or imbecilic.  If you disagree with me, by all means post it.  But the comment section is for intelligent conversation.  Not foolish, vulgar hate jobs.  But I have faith in you guys, and know I don't have to worry about it.

Also please note that the blog is under construction right now, so you will see it change as the months go on. Hopefully changing for the better.  So anyway, let's get started with the reviews.  Welcome to the Opinion Company....

2 comments:

Friendly to Your Mouth and the Environment!

What:  Tom's of Maine Toothbrush Type: Soft Bristles 4 count Price:  $11.99 Rating: 5.0 Tom's of Maine is an awesome company. ...