Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Greatest Hits Lives Up To It's Name


Bryan Adams - So Far So Good

I wasn't too old when this cd came out. My brother was really into country at the time, but I was looking for something more exciting. I found this. And it was enjoyable back then and I still own it today. Bryan Adams is a pretty talented musician. He crafts good soft rock tunes. And I personally prefer him to Rod Stewart. The only problem he runs into is that starting his career in the late 70s/ early 80s, his sound on some of his tunes is very dated.

This cd avoids it pretty well though. Summer of '69 is a classic tune. Heaven and Please Forgive Me (recorded in 1993 for this album) are stirring love ballads that we have come to except from Mr. Adams. Granted there is a newer version to his greatest hits that has been released, The Best Of Me. And there is also Anthology. So this is a bit obsolete. But still a good addition to your collection, especially if you can find it cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friendly to Your Mouth and the Environment!

What:  Tom's of Maine Toothbrush Type: Soft Bristles 4 count Price:  $11.99 Rating: 5.0 Tom's of Maine is an awesome company. ...